Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring Cookbook
- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 26, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800202237
- ISBN-13: 978-1800202238
Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring Cookbook: Discover practical recipes to help you efficiently monitor enterprise IT infrastructure for Windows, Linux, and networking
Zabbix offers useful insights into your infrastructure performance and issues and enables you to enhance your monitoring setup with its variety of powerful features. This book covers hands-on, easy-to-follow recipes for using Zabbix 5 for effectively monitoring the performance of devices and applications over networks.
The book starts by guiding you through the installation of Zabbix and using the Zabbix frontend. You’ll then work your way through the most prominent features of Zabbix and make the right design choices for building a scalable and easily manageable environment. The book contains recipes for building items and triggers for different types of monitoring, building templates, and using Zabbix proxies. As you advance, you’ll learn how to use the Zabbix API for customization and manage your Zabbix server and database efficiently. Finally, you’ll find quick solutions to the common and not-so-common problems that you may encounter in your everyday Zabbix monitoring work.
- Explore the different types of monitoring available in Zabbix 5
- Find out how to build your own Zabbix templates
- Use Zabbix proxies for effective load balancing/scaling
- Work with custom integrations and the Zabbix API
- Set up triggers and alerting with Zabbix 5
- Maintain your Zabbix setup for scaling, backups, and upgrades
- Discover how to perform advanced Zabbix database management
- Monitor cloud-based products such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Docker
By the end of this Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring Cookbook book, you’ll have learned how to use Zabbix for all your monitoring needs and be able to build a solid Zabbix setup by leveraging its key functionalities.