The Art of Micro Frontends
- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 21, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800563566
- ISBN-13: 978-1800563568
Micro frontend is a web architecture for frontend development borrowed from the idea of microservices in software development, where each module of the frontend is developed and shipped in isolation to avoid complexity and a single point of failure for your frontend.
Complete with hands-on tutorials, projects, and self-assessment questions, this easy-to-follow guide will take you through the patterns available for implementing a micro frontend solution. You’ll learn about micro frontends in general, the different architecture styles and their areas of use, how to prepare teams for the change to micro frontends, as well as how to adjust the UI design for scalability. Starting with the simplest variants of micro frontend architectures, the book progresses from static approaches to fully dynamic solutions that allow maximum scalability with faster release cycles. In the concluding chapters, you’ll reinforce the knowledge you’ve gained by working on different case studies relating to micro frontends.
- Understand how to choose the right micro frontend architecture
- Design screens for compositional UIs
- Create a great developer experience for micro frontend solutions
- Achieve enhanced user experiences with micro frontends
- Introduce governance and boundary checks for managing distributed frontends
- Build scalable modular web applications from scratch or by migrating an existing monolith
By the end of this The Art of Micro Frontends book, you’ll be able to decide if and how micro frontends should be implemented to achieve scalability for your user interface (UI).
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Snack Finger Chopsticks for Gamers Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]