- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 14, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149208008X
- ISBN-13: 978-1492080084
Tableau Strategies: Solving Real, Practical Problems with Data Analytics
If you want to increase Tableau’s value to your organization, this practical Tableau Strategies book has your back. Authors Ann Jackson and Luke Stanke guide data analysts through strategies for solving real-world analytics problems using Tableau. Starting with the basics and building toward advanced topics such as multidimensional analysis and user experience, you’ll explore pragmatic and creative examples that you can apply to your own data.
- Use this book as a high-value on-the-job reference guide to Tableau
- Visualize different data types and tackle specific data challenges
- Create compelling data visualizations, dashboards, and data products
- Learn how to generate industry-specific analytics
- Explore categorical and quantitative analysis and comparisons
- Understand geospatial, dynamic, statistical, and multivariate analysis
- Communicate the value of the Tableau platform to your team and to stakeholders
Staying competitive today requires the ability to quickly analyze and visualize data and make data-driven decisions. With this Tableau Strategies guide, data practitioners and leaders alike will learn strategies for building compelling and purposeful visualizations, dashboards, and data products. Every chapter contains the why behind the solution and the technical knowledge you need to make it work.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Goat Milk Exfoliating Nourishing Foot Masks Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! JOOPZY Special Offer Expires Soon. ]