Supercharge Your Slack Productivity
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 9, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800569629
- ISBN-13: 978-1800569621
Supercharge Your Slack Productivity: Build Slack bots to automate your work and enhance your team’s productivity with Salesforce-powered Slack in a faster, better organized, and more secure way
Slack is an online communication tool that allows workplace teams to collaborate efficiently, effectively, and securely. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. As a developer, you can use Slack to create tools such as bots that handle and maintain routine and time-consuming tasks. If you’re looking to set up a Slack workplace or build a Slack bot or app, this is the book for you.
In this Supercharge Your Slack Productivity book, you’ll explore scenarios that show you how to set up a Slack workplace, build a Slack bot, or integrate your favorite tools. You’ll also learn how Slack can help you create a more collaborative, efficient, and coordinated work environment from any location. As you advance through the chapters, you’ll find out how to manage your tasks and boost your business productivity by automating the trivial tasks. You’ll also cover more advanced features such as using a Slack bot to complete tasks, including automating message responses and accessing personal reminders.
- Understand how to set up a Slack workspace
- Migrate existing workspaces to your organization
- Explore expert tips and techniques for using Slack effectively
- Improve collaboration within your team by integrating multiple apps with Slack
- Find the right bots and apps to use for your workspace
- Discover how to build your own Slack bot
- Explore the right channels on Slack to improve your presence in professional communities
- Find the best solutions for automating your work directly through Slack
By the end of this Supercharge Your Slack Productivity book, you’ll have learned how to use Slack effectively to communicate with your team and build bots and have gained a solid understanding of how the platform can help you to progress in your industry.