Software Architecture Patterns for Serverless Systems
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 30, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800207034
- ISBN-13: 978-1800207035
Software Architecture Patterns for Serverless Systems: A professional’s guide to solving complex problems while designing modern software
As businesses are undergoing a digital transformation to keep up with competition, it is now more important than ever for IT professionals to design systems to keep up with the rate of change while maintaining stability.
This book takes you through the architectural patterns that power enterprise-grade software systems and the key architectural elements that enable change such as events, autonomous services, and micro frontends, along with demonstrating how to implement and operate anti-fragile systems. You’ll divide up a system and define boundaries so that teams can work autonomously and accelerate the pace of innovation. The book also covers low-level event and data patterns that support the entire architecture, while getting you up and running with the different autonomous service design patterns. As you progress, you’ll focus on best practices for security, reliability, testability, observability, and performance. Finally, the book combines all that you’ve learned, explaining the methodologies of continuous experimentation, deployment, and delivery before providing you with some final thoughts on how to start making progress.
- Explore architectural patterns to create anti-fragile systems that thrive with change
- Focus on DevOps practices that empower self-sufficient, full-stack teams
- Build enterprise-scale serverless systems
- Apply microservices principles to the frontend
- Discover how SOLID principles apply to software and database architecture
- Create event stream processors that power the event sourcing and CQRS pattern
- Deploy a multi-regional system, including regional health checks, latency-based routing, and replication
- Explore the Strangler pattern for migrating legacy systems
By the end of this Software Architecture Patterns for Serverless Systems book, you’ll be able to architect your own event-driven, serverless systems that are ready to adapt and change so that you can deliver value at the pace needed by your business.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Herbal Lymph Care Patch Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]