Securing Remote Access in Palo Alto Networks
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 2, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801077444
- ISBN-13: 978-1801077446
Securing Remote Access in Palo Alto Networks: Explore everything you need to know to set up secure remote access, harden your firewall deployment, and protect against phishing
This Securing Remote Access in Palo Alto Networks book builds on the content found in Mastering Palo Alto Networks, focusing on the different methods of establishing remote connectivity, automating log actions, and protecting against phishing attacks through user credential detection.
Complete with step-by-step instructions, practical examples, and troubleshooting tips, you will gain a solid understanding of how to configure and deploy Palo Alto Networks remote access products. As you advance, you will learn how to design, deploy, and troubleshoot large-scale end-to-end user VPNs. Later, you will explore new features and discover how to incorporate them into your environment.
- Understand how log forwarding is configured on the firewall
- Focus on effectively enabling remote access
- Explore alternative ways for connecting users and remote networks
- Protect against phishing with credential detection
- Understand how to troubleshoot complex issues confidently
- Strengthen the security posture of your firewalls
By the end of this Securing Remote Access in Palo Alto Networks book, you will have mastered the skills needed to design and configure SASE-compliant remote connectivity and prevent credential theft with credential detection.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Universal Dog Seatbelt Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]