Scientific Computing with Python – Second Edition
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (July 23, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838822321
- ISBN-13: 978-1838822323
Scientific Computing with Python, 2nd Edition: Leverage this example-packed, comprehensive guide for all your Python computational needs
Python has tremendous potential within the scientific computing domain. This updated Scientific Computing with Python, Second Edition features new chapters on graphical user interfaces, efficient data processing, and parallel computing to help you perform mathematical and scientific computing efficiently using Python.
This book will help you to explore new Python syntax features and create different models using scientific computing principles. The book presents Python alongside mathematical applications and demonstrates how to apply Python concepts in computing with the help of examples involving Python 3.8. You’ll use pandas for basic data analysis to understand the modern needs of scientific computing, and cover data module improvements and built-in features. You’ll also explore numerical computation modules such as NumPy and SciPy, which enable fast access to highly efficient numerical algorithms. By learning to use the plotting module Matplotlib, you will be able to represent your computational results in talks and publications. A special chapter is devoted to SymPy, a tool for bridging symbolic and numerical computations.
- Understand the building blocks of computational mathematics, linear algebra, and related Python objects
- Use Matplotlib to create high-quality figures and graphics to draw and visualize results
- Apply object-oriented programming (OOP) to scientific computing in Python
- Discover how to use pandas to enter the world of data processing
- Handle exceptions for writing reliable and usable code
- Cover manual and automatic aspects of testing for scientific programming
- Get to grips with parallel computing to increase computation speed
By the end of this Scientific Computing with Python, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have gained a solid understanding of task automation and how to implement and test mathematical algorithms within the realm of scientific computing.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Rotational Ratchet Screwdriver Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]