RabbitMQ Essentials – Second Edition
- Paperback: 154 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789131669
- ISBN-13: 978-1789131666
RabbitMQ Essentials, 2nd Edition: Learn basic to advanced RabbitMQ techniques with the help of a realistic case study shared by the experts from CloudAMQP
RabbitMQ is an open source message queuing software that acts as a message broker using the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP). This book will help you to get to grips with RabbitMQ to build your own applications with a message queue architecture. You’ll learn from the experts from CloudAMQP as they share what they’ve learned while managing the largest fleet of RabbitMQ clusters in the world.
Following the case study of Complete Car, you’ll discover how you can use RabbitMQ to provide exceptional customer service and user experience, and see how a message queue architecture makes it easy to upgrade the app and add features as the company grows. From implementing simple synchronous operations through to advanced message routing and tracking, you’ll explore how RabbitMQ streamlines scalable operations for fast distribution. This book will help you understand the advantages of message queue architecture, including application scalability, resource efficiency, and user reliability. Finally, you’ll learn best practices for working with RabbitMQ and be able to use this book as a reference guide for your future app development projects.
- Get well versed with RabbitMQ’s message queue architecture and features
- Discover the benefits of RabbitMQ, AMQP, and message queuing
- Install and configure RabbitMQ and its plugins
- Get to grips with the management console features and controls
- Understand how queue and exchange types differ and when and how to use them
- Get the hang of channels, routing strategies, and direct exchanges
- Implement best practices to work smoothly with message queues
By the end of this RabbitMQ Essentials, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have learned how to use message queuing software to streamline the development of your distributed and scalable applications.