Practical Cybersecurity Architecture
- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 20, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838989927
- ISBN-13: 978-1838989927
Practical Cybersecurity Architecture: Plan and design robust security architectures to secure your organization’s technology landscape and the applications you develop
Cybersecurity architects work with others to develop a comprehensive understanding of the business’ requirements. They work with stakeholders to plan designs that are implementable, goal-based, and in keeping with the governance strategy of the organization.
With this book, you’ll explore the fundamentals of cybersecurity architecture: addressing and mitigating risks, designing secure solutions, and communicating with others about security designs. The book outlines strategies that will help you work with execution teams to make your vision a concrete reality, along with covering ways to keep designs relevant over time through ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and continuous improvement. As you progress, you’ll also learn about recognized frameworks for building robust designs as well as strategies that you can adopt to create your own designs.
- Explore ways to create your own architectures and analyze those from others
- Understand strategies for creating architectures for environments and applications
- Discover approaches to documentation using repeatable approaches and tools
- Delve into communication techniques for designs, goals, and requirements
- Focus on implementation strategies for designs that help reduce risk
- Become well-versed with methods to apply architectural discipline to your organization
By the end of this Practical Cybersecurity Architecture book, you will have the skills you need to be able to architect solutions with robust security components for your organization, whether they are infrastructure solutions, application solutions, or others.