Microsoft Office 365 Administration Cookbook
- Paperback: 442 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838551239
- ISBN-13: 978-1838551230
Microsoft Office 365 Administration Cookbook: Make the most out of your investment in Office 365 apps and services with this Microsoft Office cookbook
Organizations across the world have switched to Office 365 to boost workplace productivity. However, to maximize investment in Office 365, you need to know how to efficiently administer Office 365 solutions.
Microsoft Office 365 Administration Cookbook is packed with recipes to guide you through common and not-so-common administrative tasks throughout Office 365. Whether you’re administering a single app such as SharePoint or organization-wide Security & Compliance across Office 365, this cookbook offers a variety of recipes that you’ll want to have to hand. The book begins by covering essential setup and administration tasks. You’ll learn how to manage permissions for users and user groups along with automating routine admin tasks using PowerShell. You’ll then progress through to managing core Office 365 services such as Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Azure Active Directory (AD). This book also features recipes that’ll help you to manage newer services such as Microsoft Search, Power Platform, and Microsoft Teams. In the final chapters, you’ll delve into monitoring, reporting, and securing your Office 365 services.
- Get to grips with basic Office 365 setup and routine administration tasks
- Manage Office 365 identities and groups efficiently and securely
- Harness the capabilities of PowerShell to automate common administrative tasks
- Configure and manage core Office 365 services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Configure and administer fast-evolving services such as Microsoft Search, Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, and Azure AD
- Get up and running with advanced threat protection features provided by the Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center
- Protect your organization’s sensitive data with Office 365 Data Loss Prevention
- Monitor activities and behaviors across all Office 365 services
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned about managing individual Office 365 services along with monitoring, securing, and optimizing your entire Office 365 deployment efficiently.