- Paperback: 449 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 6, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484262395
- ISBN-13: 978-1484262399
In Learn PHP 8, programming examples take advantage of the newest PHP features; you’ll follow a learn-by-doing approach, which provides you with complete coding examples. “Do It” exercises in each chapter provide the opportunity to make adjustments to the example code. The end-of-chapter programming exercises allow you to develop your own applications using the algorithms demonstrated in the chapter.
Each tier is logically and physically separated using object-oriented and dependency injection techniques, thus allowing independent tiers that can be updated with little or no effect on the other tiers. In addition to teaching good programming practices through OOP, there is a strong emphasis on creating secure code.
What You Will Learn
- Program PHP 8 web applications
- Use interfaces, containers, and platforms
- Apply modular programming
- Manage data objects and use MySQL and other databases
- Work with multi-functional and secure user interfaces
- Handle logging exceptions and more
As each chapter is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to design and create an application reinforcing the concepts learned.