iOS 15 Programming for Beginners, Sixth Edition
- Paperback: 813 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 11, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801811245
- ISBN-13: 978-1801811248
iOS 15 Programming for Beginners, 6th Edition: Learn iOS app development and work with Xcode 13 and Apple’s iOS 15 simulators
With almost 2 million apps on the App Store, iOS mobile apps continue to be incredibly popular. Anyone can reach millions of customers around the world by publishing their apps on the App Store. iOS 15 Programming for Beginners, Sixth Edition is a comprehensive introduction for those who are new to iOS. It covers the entire process of learning the Swift language, writing your own app, and publishing it on the App Store.
Complete with hands-on tutorials, projects, and self-assessment questions, this easy-to-follow guide will help you get well-versed with the Swift language to build your apps and introduce exciting new technologies that you can incorporate into your apps. You’ll learn how to publish iOS apps and work with Mac Catalyst, SharePlay, SwiftUI, Swift concurrency, and much more.
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of Xcode 13 and Swift 5.5, the building blocks of iOS development
- Understand how to prototype an app using storyboards
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern and how to implement the desired functionality within an app
- Implement the latest iOS features such as Swift Concurrency and SharePlay
- Convert an existing iPad app into a Mac app with Mac Catalyst
- Design, deploy, and test your iOS applications with design patterns and best practices
By the end of this iOS 15 Programming for Beginners, 6th Edition book, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to write and publish interesting apps, and more importantly, to use the online resources available to enhance your app development journey.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Cracked and Dry Heel Repair Clam Balm Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]