Implementing VxRail HCI Solutions
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 4, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801070482
- ISBN-13: 978-1801070485
Implementing VxRail HCI Solutions: Plan, design, deploy, and administer the solutions available in VxRail Appliance
Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) can help you simplify the provisioning and daily operations of computing and storage. With this book, you’ll understand how HCI can offload the day 0 deployment and day-to-day operations of a system administrator. You’ll explore the VxRail Appliance, which is an HCI solution that provides lifecycle management, automation, and operational simplicity.
Starting with an overview of the VxRail Appliance system architecture and components, you’ll understand the benefits of the VxRail system and compare it with the environment of traditional servers and storage. As you advance, the Implementing VxRail HCI Solutions book covers topics such as disaster recovery and active-active and active-passive solutions for VxRail.
- Set up the hardware and software requirements for a VxRail installation
- Monitor the status of VxRail appliances with the VxRail Manager plugin
- Get to grips with all the administration interfaces used to manage the VxRail appliance
- Understand vCenter roles and permissions management in the VxRail cluster
- Discover best practices for vSAN configuration in the VxRail cluster
- Find out about VxRail cluster scale-out rules and how to expand the VxRail cluster
- Deploy active-passive solutions for VxRail with VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
By the end of this Implementing VxRail HCI Solutions book, you’ll have gained the confidence to manage the deployment, administration, planning, and design of a VxRail system.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Women Adhesive Boob Tape Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! JOOPZY Special Offer Expires Soon. ]