Implementing Identity Management on AWS
- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 1, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800562284
- ISBN-13: 978-1800562288
Implementing Identity Management on AWS: Understand the IAM toolsets, capabilities, and paradigms of the AWS platform and learn how to apply practical identity use cases to AWS at the administrative and application level
AWS identity management offers a powerful yet complex array of native capabilities and connections to existing enterprise identity systems for administrative and application identity use cases. This Implementing Identity Management on AWS book breaks down the complexities involved by adopting a use-case-driven approach that helps identity and cloud engineers understand how to use the right mix of native AWS capabilities and external Identity and Access Management (IAM) components to achieve the business and security outcomes they want.
You will begin by learning about the IAM toolsets and paradigms within Amazon Web Services (AWS). This will allow you to determine how to best leverage them for administrative control, extending workforce identities to the cloud, and using IAM toolsets and paradigms on an app deployed on AWS. Next, the Implementing Identity Management on AWS book demonstrates how to extend your on-premise administrative IAM capabilities to the AWS backplane, as well as how to make your workforce identities available for AWS-deployed applications. In the concluding chapters, you’ll learn how to use the native identity services with applications deployed on AWS.
- Understand AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts, terminology, and services
- Explore AWS IAM, Amazon Cognito, AWS SSO, and AWS Directory Service to solve customer and workforce identity problems
- Apply the concepts you learn about to solve business, process, and compliance challenges when expanding into AWS
- Navigate the AWS CLI to unlock the programmatic administration of AWS
- Explore how AWS IAM, its policy objects, and notational language can be applied to solve security and access management use cases
- Relate concepts easily to your own environment through IAM patterns and best practices
By the end of this IAM Amazon Web Services (AWS) book, you will be able to build enterprise-class solutions for administrative and application identity using AWS IAM tools and external identity systems.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order WonderSlim Body Cleansing Pellet Patch Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]