Hands-On Microsoft Lists
- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 16, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801075042
- ISBN-13: 978-1801075046
Hands-On Microsoft Lists: Prepare to be a Microsoft Lists advocate and transform the way data is harnessed in your organization
Microsoft Lists is an extremely flexible and powerful platform for creating custom data models. Hands-On Microsoft Lists is an easy-to-read guide for those who want to get started with Lists, as well as those who are already familiar with the basic concepts and want to create custom and flexible Lists that are easily available through a web interface.
This comprehensive introduction to Lists will show you how to get up to speed in no time with the help of practical guidance and examples. Complete with hands-on tutorials and projects, you’ll understand how to use and implement Microsoft Lists effectively. You’ll start by covering all the basic concepts that will help you to build your Microsoft Lists and get the most out of the platform. As you progress, you’ll explore how to customize Microsoft Lists layouts and forms. Later chapters will guide you through integrating Microsoft Lists with the Power Platform. Throughout the book, you’ll work with practical scenarios that you can use daily to improve the collaboration in your organization.
- Use the Lists platform effectively in the modern workplace
- Get to grips with data privacy
- Discover how to customize Microsoft Lists data and forms
- Automate processes using Microsoft Lists
- Extend the default features of Microsoft Lists using the SharePoint framework
- Create custom list templates using PnP PowerShell
- Extend Microsoft Lists using Power Platform
By the end of this Hands-On Microsoft Lists book, you’ll have learned how to create custom data models to improve the way your data is put together, managed, and consumed in your workplace.