Essential TypeScript 4
- Paperback: 581 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (April 25, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148427010X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484270103
Essential TypeScript 4: From Beginner to Pro: Applies TypeScript 4 with Node.js 14 and Express, ASP.NET Core 5, DOM, Angular 11, and React 17
Author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most from TypeScript 4 in this Essential TypeScript 4: From Beginner to Pro, 2nd Edition of his best-selling book. He begins by describing the TypeScript language and the benefits it offers and then shows you how to use TypeScript in real-world scenarios, including development with the DOM API, and popular frameworks such as Angular and React. He starts from the nuts-and-bolts and builds up to the most advanced and sophisticated features.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of the TypeScript language and tools
- Use TypeScript for client- and server-side development
- Extend and customize TypeScript
- Test your TypeScript code
- Apply TypeScript with the DOM API, Angular 11, React 17, and Vue.js 3
Each topic of the Essential TypeScript 4 book is covered clearly and concisely, and is packed with the details you need to be effective. The most important features are given a no-nonsense, in-depth treatment and chapters include common problems and teach you how to avoid them.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Ice Cream Maker Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]