Effortless App Development with Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
- Paperback: 498 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 9, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800569807
- ISBN-13: 978-1800569805
Effortless App Development with Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service: Build web and mobile applications quickly using the Oracle Visual Builder cloud service, and delve into real-time end-to-end use cases along with exploring best practices and recommendations
Organizations are moving their data and processes to the cloud to reduce application cost, effort, and maintenance. However, adopting new technology poses challenges for developers, solutions architects, and designers due to a lack of knowledge and appropriate practical training resources. This book helps you get to grips with the Oracle Visual Builder cloud service and enables you to quickly develop web and mobile applications and deploy them to production without hassle.
This Effortless App Development with Oracle Visual Builder book will provide you with a solid understanding of the UI technology so that you can adopt it at a faster pace and start building applications right away. You’ll work with real-time examples to learn about VBCS and discover how to design, develop, and deploy web and mobile applications quickly. You’ll cover all the VBCS components in-depth, including web and mobile application development, business objects, and service connections. You’ll also explore best practices and recommendations needed in order to use all these components, which are well explained within the chapters. Finally, this book will help you gain the knowledge you need to enhance the performance of the application before deploying it to production.
- Get started with VBCS, and explore its architecture and basic building blocks
- Gain a clear understanding of business objects and learn how to manage them
- Create service connections to connect to the external API and Oracle SaaS
- Develop a web application and put your custom logic to use
- Discover how to build cross-platform mobile applications
- Delve into the versioning and migration of VBCS applications
- Get to grips with data and application security with the help of practical examples
- Explore best practices along with troubleshooting and debugging mechanisms
By the end of this Effortless App Development with Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service book, you will be able to work independently and deploy your VBCS applications efficiently and with confidence.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Crystal Starry Sky Glass Dip Pen Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]