Coding Roblox Games Made Easy
- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 8, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800561997
- ISBN-13: 978-1800561991
Coding Roblox Games Made Easy: Get up and running with Roblox development with the help of expert guidance for working with Roblox components and Lua programming
Roblox is a global virtual platform like no other for both playing and creating games. With well over 150 million monthly active users, Roblox hosts all genres of games that can be played by other members of the community using the Lua programming language. Not only can you create games for free, but you can also earn considerable sums of money if from the success of your games, and become part of the vast and supportive developer circle that provides excellent opportunities for networking in a tight-knit community.
With this practical book, you’ll get hands-on experience working on the Roblox platform. You’ll start with an overview of Roblox development and then understand how to use Roblox Studio. As you progress, you’ll gradually learn everything you need from how to program in Roblox Lua to creating Obby and Battle Royale games. Finally, you’ll delve into the logistics of game production, focusing on optimizing the performance of your game by implementing impressive mechanics, monetization, and marketing practices.
- Get started with Roblox development and explore aspects such as choosing a developer type
- Understand how to use Roblox Studio and other free resources
- Create your first game with the Roblox Lua programming language
- Become well-versed with the three Ms – Mechanics, Monetization, and Marketing
- Develop real-world games such as Battle Royale and Obby
- Discover expert tips for collaborating effectively and managing project workloads
By the end of this Coding Roblox Games Made Easy book, you’ll be able to lead or work with a team to bring your gaming world to life, and extend that experience to players around the world.