C# 9.0 Pocket Reference
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (February 9, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098101138
- ISBN-13: 978-1098101138
C# 9.0 Pocket Reference: Instant Help for C# 9.0 Programmers
When you have questions about C# 9.0 or .NET 5, this best-selling guide has the answers you need. C# is a language of unusual flexibility and breadth, but with its continual growth there’s so much more to learn. In the tradition of O’Reilly’s Pocket Reference guides, this thoroughly updated edition is simply the best one-volume reference to the C# language available today.
Organized around concepts and use cases, C# 9.0 Pocket Reference provides intermediate and advanced programmers with a concise map of C# and .NET that also plumbs significant depths.
- Get up to speed on C#, from syntax and variables to advanced topics such as pointers, records, closures, and patterns
- Dig deep into LINQ with three chapters dedicated to the topic
- Explore concurrency and asynchrony, advanced threading, and parallel programming
- Work with .NET features, including regular expressions, networking, spans, reflection, and cryptography
Joseph Albahari is author of C# 8.0 in a Nutshell, C# 8.0 Pocket Reference, and LINQ Pocket Reference (all from O’Reilly). He also wrote LINQPad, the popular code scratchpad and LINQ querying utility.