Building Microservices with Micronaut
- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 30, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800564236
- ISBN-13: 978-1800564237
Building Microservices with Micronaut: Explore different aspects of building modular microservices such as development, testing, maintenance, and deployment using the Micronaut framework
The Micronaut open source software is a JVM-based framework, designed to create microservices quickly and easily. This Building Microservices with Micronaut book will help full-stack and Java developers to build modular, high-performing, and reactive microservice-based apps using Micronaut.
You’ll start by building microservices and learning about the core components of Micronaut, such as ahead-of-time compilation, reflection-less dependency injection, and reactive baked-in HTTP clients and servers. Next, you will work on a real-time microservice application and learn how to integrate Micronaut with different kinds of relational and non-relational databases. You’ll also learn how to employ different security mechanisms to safeguard your microservices and integrate microservices using event-driven architecture in the Apache Kafka ecosystem. As you advance, you’ll get to grips with automated testing and popular testing tools. The book will help you understand how you can easily handle microservice concerns in the Micronaut framework, such as service discovery, API documentation, distributed configuration management, fallbacks, and circuit breakers. Finally, you’ll explore the deployment and maintenance aspects of microservices and get up to speed with the Internet of Things (IoT) using Micronaut.
- Understand why Micronaut is best suited for building microservices
- Build web endpoints and services in the Micronaut framework
- Safeguard microservices using Session, JWT, and OAuth in Micronaut
- Get to grips with event-driven architecture in Micronaut
- Discover how to automate testing at various levels using built-in tools and testing frameworks
- Deploy your microservices to containers and cloud platforms
- Become well-versed with distributed logging, tracing, and monitoring in Micronaut
- Get hands-on with the IoT using Alexa and Micronaut
By the end of this Building Microservices with Micronaut book, you’ll be able to build, test, deploy, and maintain your own microservice apps using Micronaut.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order All Rounded Children U Shape Toothbrush Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]