Blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric – Second Edition
- Paperback: 756 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (November 27, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839218754
- ISBN-13: 978-1839218750
Blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric, 2nd Edition: Learn to develop blockchain-based distributed ledgers and deploy a Hyperledger Fabric 2 network with concrete exercises and examples
Blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric, Second Edition is a refreshed and extended version of the successful book on practical Hyperledger Fabric blockchain development. This edition includes many new chapters, alongside comprehensive updates and additions to the existing ones. Entirely reworked for Hyperledger Fabric version 2, this edition will bring you right up to date with the latest in blockchain. Using a real-world Trade Finance and Logistics example, with working code available on GitHub, you’ll really understand both how and why Hyperledger Fabric can be used to maximum effect. This Blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric, 2nd Edition book is your comprehensive guide and reference to explore and build blockchain networks using Hyperledger Fabric version 2.
- Discover why blockchain is a technology and business game changer
- Set up blockchain networks using Hyperledger Fabric version 2
- Understand how to create decentralized applications
- Learn how to integrate blockchains with existing systems
- Write smart contracts and services quickly with Hyperledger Fabric and Visual Studio Code
- Deploy REST gateways to access smart contracts and understand how wallets maintain user identities for access control
- Maintain, monitor, and govern your blockchain solutions
This edition of the book begins by outlining the evolution of blockchain, including an overview of relevant blockchain technologies. Starting from first principles, you’ll learn how to design and operate a permissioned blockchain network based on Hyperledger Fabric version 2. You will learn how to configure the main architectural components of a permissioned blockchain network including Peers, Orderers, Certificate Authorities, Channels, and Policies. You’ll then learn how to design, develop, package, and deploy smart contracts, and how they are subsequently used by applications. This edition also contains chapters on DevOps, blockchain governance, and security, making this your go-to book for Hyperledger Fabric version 2.