Beginning Arduino Nano 33 IoT
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 26, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484264452
- ISBN-13: 978-1484264454
Beginning Arduino Nano 33 IoT: Step-By-Step Internet of Things Projects: Quickly learn how to use the Arduino Nano 33 IoT board
Develop Internet of Things projects with Sketch to build your Arduino programs. This book is a quick reference guide to getting started with Nano 33 IoT, Arduino’s popular IoT board.
You’ll learn how to access the Arduino I/O, understand the WiFi and BLE networks, and optimize your board by connecting it to the Arduino IoT Cloud. Arduino Nano 33 IoT is designed to build IoT solutions with supported WiFi and BLE networks. This board can be easily extend through I/O pins, sensors and actuators.
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare and set up Arduino Nano 33 IoT board
- Operate Arduino Nano 33 IoT board hardware and software
- Develop programs to access Arduino Nano 33 IoT board I/O
- Build IoT programs with Arduino Nano 33 IoT board
Beginning Arduino Nano 33 IoT is the perfect solution for those interested in learning how to use the latest technology and project samples through a practical and content-driven approach.