Azure DevOps for Web Developers
- Paperback: 278 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 24, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484264118
- ISBN-13: 978-1484264119
Azure DevOps for Web Developers: Streamlined Application Development Using Azure DevOps Features discusses SecDevOps (also known as DevSecOps and DevOpsSec) practice implementation using Azure DevOps
Explore the architecture, product offerings, and the various stages of implementation processes in Azure DevOps. The book starts with the basic concepts of DevOps and moves on to discuss project management in Azure DevOps. Next, you will learn requirement management and version control in DevOps. Along the way, you will go through test management followed by continuous integration and build automation with more details on code quality and security implementations.
Moving forward, you will learn release pipeline and infrastructure as code implementation including ARM-based environment provisioning and execution. Finally, you’ll cover DevOps architecture blueprints used for deploying your web applications to different platforms.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the various concepts of Azure DevOps
- Apply DevOps concepts in a variety of application contexts including web applications, containers, and database
- Understand the implementation of end-to-end DevOps in Azure
- Work with the different DevOps design patterns and architectures in Azure
After reading this Azure DevOps for Web Developers book, you will be able to understand each stage of Azure DevOps and master its implementation.