Amazon Connect: Up and Running
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 23, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800563833
- ISBN-13: 978-1800563834
Amazon Connect: Up and Running: Explore Amazon Connect, from implementing call flows and creating AI bots to integrating artificial intelligence solutions and analyzing critical customer sentiment
Amazon Connect is a pay-as-you-go cloud contact center solution that powers Amazon’s customer contact system and provides an impressive user experience while reducing costs. Connect’s scalability has been especially helpful during COVID-19, helping customers with research, remote work, and other solutions, and has driven adoption rates higher. Amazon Connect: Up and Running will help you develop a foundational understanding of Connect’s capabilities and how businesses can effectively estimate the costs and risks associated with migration.
Complete with hands-on tutorials, costing profiles, and real-world use cases relating to improving business operations, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you everything you need to get your call center online, interface with critical business systems, and take your customer experience to the next level. As you advance, you’ll understand the benefits of using Amazon Connect and cost estimation guidelines for migration and new deployments. Later, the book guides you through creating AI bots, implementing interfaces, and leveraging machine learning for business analytics.
- Become well-versed with the capabilities and benefits of Amazon Connect
- Determine cost-effective solutions by integrating Connect with AWS
- Create, modify, and connect contact flows to improve efficiency
- Build a conversational interface with Amazon Lex
- Find out how to transfer contact records out of Connect via Kinesis
- Gather user insights and improve business operations with Amazon QuickSight
- Analyze customer-agent conversations with ML speech analytics capabilities
- Discover ways to provide superior customer service at a lower cost
By the end of this Amazon Connect: Up and Running book, you’ll be able to bring a Connect call center online with all its major components and interfaces to significantly reduce personnel overhead and provide your customers with an enhanced user experience (UX).
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Multifunctional Pipe Fittings Wrench Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]